Garry Russell, chief of stuff said: “I’m looking forward to getting fired into the Tiny Rebel Frambuzi. This was the first ever sour beer released from Tiny Rebel in Wales.
“You will be met with a subtle aroma of rose and raspberry before your palate is engulfed in a wonderfully tangy raspberry tartness. The taste will take you back to your childhood and days of sooking on rhubard and custard sweeties. Enjoy while it lasts.”
Also on at The Crafstman Company:
- Wiper & True: Milkshake, stout
- Amundsen: Rebel King, imperial porter
- Fierce/Brewyork: Very Big Moose Tonka, imperial stout
- Magic Rock: Salty Kiss, gooseberry gose
- Burnt Mill: Pintle, pale ale
- Burning Sky: Easy Answers, IPA
- Northern Monk: New World, IPA
- Fierce: Cranachan Killer, raspberry pale ale
Originally published by the Evening Express as part of it’s ‘Who’s got what?’ series on 30.3.18.